Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Persephone

So, for those of you interested, here are more
pictures of my little kitten, Persephone.
I've been wanting a pet ever since I was 3.
But we all know that mom was allergic, and
dad pretended to be allergic to animals, which
left me only with goldfish, not exactly the most
exciting pet for a little kid. But now I'm a big kid
and so I decided to get a real pet. And yes i do
consider cat's a 'real pet'. I was trying to figure
out how I was going to afford to get a real pet
and had sort of given up expecting not to be able
to get one until at least summer or next year.
But, amazingly I stumbled across a site that had
pics of some adorable kittens and fell in love with
this little one. When I e-mailed the owner asking
about this cutie pie I got a response back telling me
that they would not charge me anything and just
wanted to find a good home for their kittens but
didn't want any 'crazies'. Apparently I don't fall
under the category of 'crazy' and so I got my kitten!



Perhaps I am biased but I think she's adorable!


She was sprawled out on my futon, having a nice
cat nap. I think the flash woke her up. She gave
me a look like 'hey, I'm sleeping here!'


Again, who couldn't love her? She's extremely playful
and pounces rather than walks. It's pretty entertaining.


I get the feeling that she's somewhat of a ham.
She's always trying to get me to pay attention to her.
"look what I can do!" Hmmmm... sound like someone
else we know?


No comments:

Post a Comment