Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I got my new camera and I started playing around
with it the night I got it. Here are some of the pics I took.



Tofer and Paul working on their music outside.


Annnnndddddd.....


This is how amy and I work on our music.
Be amazing by our impressive guitar hero skills.
(my impressively awful talent might I add)
Me cheezing for the camera while driving.
Don't worry we were at a stop light.


Vye and I


Little Finn. He always looks so serious. But he
loves me. I get to spend a lot of time with this cute
little guy. He's quite energetic and is always bouncing
around or crawling at the speed of light.


The other cute Moran child with his mommy.
Mickey was being quite crazy when we visited his dad
and Christine at work. He finally settled down when
someone found him a little toy drum set to play with.
He adores drums and was enamored by then until
the time they left. He's gonna be a little rock star.


Me trying to threaten Vye.
She's trying not to laugh and she says,
"What? I didn't do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment