Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer Ambition

Summer is almost here, I can smell the freedom. I was trying to decide what this summer would be dedicated to. After careful consideration, I decided to read as many classics as possible. I love reading, but feel that there has definitely been a lack in my knowledge of literature. I've already gotten together my first list of readings which include Poe, Whitman, Frost, Plath, Yeats and more, after I catch up on my poets I am going to start on classic novels and just all around good authors and books. Obviously some of you out there *cough* Terri *cough* and others know a lot more literature than I do and I would greatly appreciate any advice on some good books to read this summer. I have a feeling it's going to be a fabulous one. Here's to lovely weather, a good book in hand. cheers.

1 comment:

  1. You should read "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. I just finished it and it was really good. There's a movie coming out in October.

    -Vye

    ReplyDelete