Sunday, July 26, 2009

Melia


Melia decided it would be a good idea to try
see how my nose tasted. This pose didn't last long
seeing as this cutie now posses some sharp chompers.


She can always make me smile.


Kisses, hey I do whatever it takes to steal
kisses from Melia. Now like she has a shortage
of them. But she's just so stinking cute.


Do you see those cheeks? Normally I don't
do the whole pinching cheek thing. A year ago I
would have said that I was totally against it.
But you just cannot resist pinching those chunky cheeks!


Melia is growing up so fast. The night these
pictures were taken was the first night she walked.
She had taken a step before, but she took 3 steps
directly toward me. I was entirely too thrilled. She
went from those three steps to taking up to 5 just
in that one night. Now she walks around almost everywhere.
I cannot believe that she is almost one years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment